CD-i® Geared Steering Systems
Edson’s classic Rack and Pinion system utilizes a simple, direct linkage from tiller to wheel. All CDi Geared Steerers feature exceptional feel, easy installation and a wide range of mounting options.
• For boats up to 50’ (15.25m).
• Classic, Vision Series™ and Internal Pedestal designs available.
• Large variety of Wheels and Accessories.
• Highest quality marine-grade Stainless, Bronze and Aluminum components.
• Tiller-to-wheel conversion kits available.
• 360º Circular Rack Gear – 3 Times the Life Span of Conventional Rack Gears.
• 1.8 Wheel Turns Hard-Over to Hard-Over through 72º of rudder travel.
• Gleason Coniflex™ Gears for Ultra-High Strength.
• Gear teeth easily accessible for lubrication and inspection.
• Large 3¼”/83 mm Torque Tube for Superior Strength, Stiffness.
• Turnbuckle-Style Drag Link for Easy Adjustment.
• Large 3½“/89 mm Diameter Stainless Bearings for Long Life.
• Designed and Built to ISO Standards.
• CE Compliant.
• Low Maintenance.
To order a Steering System for your boat, please contact Edson Customer Service so we can custom design a system to your boat's exact specifications. You can learn more about Edson Steering Pedestals in our online eCatalog.